Would you like to know what is in your drinking water?
Each year we partner with the Miami Conservancy District, Montgomery County, and Carlisle Local Schools to provide free drinking water testing services to our residents.
Make sure to RSVP to reserve your spot! The first 40 RSVP’s are guaranteed a FREE lead, copper, and arsenic test from an Ohio EPA Certified laboratory! All will receive a free confidential nitrate, nitrite and iron screening.
Tuesday, May 14
4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Carlisle High School
250 Jamaica Road
Carlisle, Ohio 45005
What you Need to know
- On May 14th bring in a water sample by filling a clean bottle or container, that holds at least 16.9 oz, with the first draw of water in the morning (or after 6 hours of non-use).
- The first 40 RSVP’s are guaranteed a FREE lead, copper and arsenic test from an Ohio EPA Certified laboratory!
- Free confidential nitrate, nitrite and iron screening for everyone.
- Purchase a bacteria test kit at a reduced cost ($20) or other water tests at the event.
- Click here for fact sheets and laboratory info.