- Collect and spread local wildflower seeds to promote honey bee pollination.
- Flavors of honey will vary depending on the variety of flowers and nectar available to the bees.
- Clover, alfalfa, lavender, orange, and chestnut are just a few to choose from.
- Replace your usual sweetener with honey for the day. Taste the difference!
- Give the gift of honey to a friend, neighbor, co-worker or family member.
Click here to learn more about local beekeepers!
Click here for some helpful tips to keep in mind as you grow your bee garden!