Here's what you need to do.
1. Go to the entry form and submit your idea for approval.
2. If your design is approved, attend the artist workshop on February 11.
3. Pick up your rain barrel at the end of the workshop.
4. Return your rain barrel by April 1 and visit it at the Cincinnati Zoo.
What happens after I return the barrel?
1. Barrels are displayed throughout the Zoo between April 1 and April 20.
2. Barrels will be auctioned online between April 2 and April 19.
3. In-person bidding will be available on April 20.
4. The money raised from the auction will be used for environmental education at SaveLocalWaters.org and at the Zoo.
This project is organized by Save Local Waters and the Cincinnati Zoo.